viernes, 5 de marzo de 2010

PokenGirl.com

Anyone who knows me (by anyone, I mean Tony), knows that when it comes to managing contacts, email addresses, accounts, phone numbers and pretty much anything else that requires a bit of structure, I suck. So, what do I do? I surround myself with people that are more organized than me (by people, I mean Tony). And what do those "more organized" people do when you can't seem to remember their contact info? They yell at you (or rather, me). I've been yelled at so many times that I ... damn, I forgot what I was going to say.

Anyway, everything has changed, things are going to be different now. Yes, compulsive unorganizers always say that, right? Wrong. Ok, maybe I said that when I took my first Franklin Covey course and came home with my three million dollar organization system. But this is different. Really. You see, I met these two young gals by the name of Vanessa and Juliet and they said that I should be a PokenGirl. I said, a what? Ok ... look, I've got a girl's name, I get it, but I'm not actually a girl. But, as it turns out, it doesn't matter, because PokenGirl is for guys too. It's awesome! Girl awesome and guy awesome. It's all kinds of awesomeness.

My Poken gals, Vanessa and Juliet, sell these things called Poken's, which are social media business cards that hold everything! Twitter, Facebook, Flickr and every other network known to man, as well as email addresses, websites, phone numbers, the works. The best part is, all that you need to do to exchange info with someone is hold your poken palm together with someone elses Poken palm — BAM, you're connected. They call them high4's. Cute.

Alright ladies, I know the thought of holding your Poken palm to mine is probably getting you all hot and bothered. Settle down. First, I'm spoken for (besides, I've gained a couple of pounds since the wedding). Second, it isn't the least bit seductive or uncomfortable.

Once you've made the connection, you remove the palm from it's case and insert it into your USB drive. Done. Everything you need is in one place for you to easily find.

Now I'm organized once again and Tony can stop yelling at me. Big meanie. Check out some photos below of just how excited Tony and I were to play with our new Pokens.

We designed a fun logo that aligned perfectly with the personality of our Poken girls, Vanessa and Juliet. Send them a note on Twitter or Facebook and let them know what you think of their new logo. Then, head right over to PokenGirl.com and buy a Poken so we can connect.

Later gators (they're from Florida).

Update: This just in from our ladies: For the entire month of March, enter the code IDYL on pokengirl.com and receive a your very own Poken for 15% off!. Just because that's how they roll.

5 comentarios:

  1. Fantastic job, I love it! High-four back at ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amazing job as always! Can't wait to see my logos.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dana and Tony, you guys are awesome! We love the logo & think everyone should have their own I Design Your Logo Day. And a poken!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. LOVE the new logo ladies - it is happening!
    Great post - witty, wonderful and self-deprecating all in one. Rock on with Poken.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Jackie, we love it! Thank you for all of your continued support!

    ResponderEliminar